Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Solstice 2010 冬至


I guessed i've missed the rice ball alot
been wanting to eat this for very long time
my mom's homemade
rice ball with ginger soup
its really nice
i prefer sweet rice ball without any filling inside ^^
in chinese they called it 


then at night
had 2nd round of rice balls with friends
to celebrate Winter Solstice






It was really crowded that night, and it took sometime for the store to remake the rice balls


who I came with?


 Jezri aka Ah Boy











Yan Yi, Cherry





Wai Keong aka Ah Boy







last but not least
Hugo




trying to play different role...
one is more thin and fierce
one is dai jek and timid
lol





Pamelo Sago










my rice balls!!!with peanut and black sesame filling


starting i was not really into rice balls
with fillings
but after eating these...i started to like it and feel like ordering more






I did not had a satisfying dinner
so i actually ordered another one..
Watermelon Sago ^^v
my favourite in 
品 哥哥










ps: this time is at SS15's 品 哥哥

No comments:

Post a Comment