Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Hey people!
yes I have set this auto draft scheduled... 
it appear at sharp 12am of 1.1.2011

I've been through a happy 2010 before...
but the end was pretty tough for me
and I finally manage to go through the toughest time there...
I dunno why of all times  
this was the toughest time for me
maybe I deserve the pain
perhaps a time to learn how to grow stronger

I had understands that 
sometimes
we can't hold on to something we love when they felt unhappy or suffocating 
what we want other to be is
Happy and Smiling there whenever they see you
So, If letting go is how it was... 
thats the only way then



I can see that
你比从前快乐 (Jay Chow)



We need to step back a little sometimes and not being selfish

there are better ones out there 
or someone else similar that you wish is out there

its not the end


There is a friend there
always care for me when
I'm in pain, 
I'm depress
I'm crying
I'm annoyed
I'm frustrated
I'm felt like Im nothing left to this world
cheering me up there

But sadly, I'm not forgiving myself enough yet
unable to accept what happened before
so...
before I could...
I'll just make a pause for myself
to breath 

Fix back the time I lost
bonding with my friends
and time for myself...

Live for myself

and focus on my career
I dun wanna lose my job for sth
because i can be emotional
wait till im stable with my work
when im capable for everything
thats when I'll think further I guess

a day?
a week?
a month?
a year?
2 years?
I'll never know

So, to the friend,

Thank you for being there
for me.


Its not a beginning for me yet 
and let not be me make everything comes to a pause



I have a friend... who is there 4 me
we had a big arguement before and did not speak to each other
for like.... a year?
and you came to me...
wishing that everything can be back to where we use to be
Besties
sharing problems for each other
and straightforward advises
and accompany each other
at first I did not appreciate properly
and now
that I'm back to myself
living for myself
Its when I should fix these back

not just only her
but a few of others...

and I would like to say thanks to other friends of mine...
who were there for me
during the ups and downs...
sorry to kept you guys worried ^^




THANK YOU



and I wish all of you a Happy 2011!!

Patrick Pang
Carine Lee
Wong Pik Kei
Dick Chng
Vicky Pun
Aaron Thum
Alby Thum 
Freda
Thu Wai Keong
Jason Khoo
Tan Mei Mei
Amelia Chew
Miki Lee
Hugo Chai



also I wish these:
Tan Wei Luen
Amanda

Mun Mun
Kary
Miwako
Cherlyn
Christina Lim
Angel Chong
June
Cy
Jatta
Melody
Matthew
Sarah
Samuel Young
Jun young
Joyce Young
Anthony Wong
Koon Rui
Andrew Tay
Kent Wong
Kenneth Lim
Shan
Sue Bin
Colin
Justin Wong
Tan Jezri
Patrick Goh
Crystal
Toh Wei Wei
Yuki Pei Chi
Adele Chow
Joanne Lim
Jordan Wong
Matt Liew
Cherry 
Michelle Chong
Jesse 
David Kwong
Isaac Wong
Fer Lynn
Marcus Tong
Kenneth Khoo
Abby Chin
Cecil Chooi 
Lee Yee Mun



not to forget :
Team Supreme members
Z.U.Z Society members
Soul Team members
Scream members
Centerpoint Starbucks Staffs
El-Ninos Frisbee Team members
PARTs KDU Dance Team members
Calyx Cheerleaders 2004-2010 members





Of course those that are not mentioned doesnt mean U're not in the list though

Wish you, your love ones and your family a 
Happy New Year
have a great 2011!!




No comments:

Post a Comment