Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Moment to Remember before SHE leave


had dinner at Riblee's
@ Desa Sri Hartamas

OMG!
I havent bought her a present yet, 
and everyone did...






Colin Lim
related somehow? lol... same surname
took a picture with my BAG
lols



This is the SHE
Pik Kei



We're best friends always...
they were there for me..
even after years we have hardly contact each others
and i regretted for the time loss




the great buddies i've met
crazy and fun
that clears my stress and worries away
knowing they are just purely great people i can rely on and be with ^^
this is what i call..
real friends...
naive and cute!



and awesomely insane? hahaha





















Geek or Great? 









my seafood marinara!






drink drank drunk?? just plain water










 
 



The night was still young
sadly Colin left first
we went to Solaris Dutamas for Tutti Frutti
last time went there but missed it XD







 


then some photoshoot time! 









I guess i cant hold back my tears when i see kei leaving us...
Im gonna miss her...



Ps: there are still more photos ^^ waitin for kei to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment