Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st day of June


The Movie preview, 
free ticket and invited by Stephanie!
watched with her, Wen Sze and supposingly Chee Sing too
BUT he overslept
TOO BAD~ lol

but it was a great movie!
is a MUST WATCH movie in the list!
so I definitely watch the second time with my dearie 
as he miss out the chance due to his work!
and I guess that applies to wen sze too
Perhaps, movie together again? hehehe


In conjunction of Ping's birthday!
all of them decided to celebrate his bday
eventhough tomorrow all of them have to wake early for their work
BERSEMANGAT nia~
lol good good, keep up!

Went to Loudspeaker for Karaoke session
well, beer is always a must too during celebration for them
so, for sure beer will not be excluded

Photobucket

Photobucket

does it look like they been caught by the police and all have their face hide it away from the camera? hahaha

psst~ came to notice that the guys got darker from their work
unfortunately the work they involve him have a bad shelther from the sunlight. Poor Thing
lets hope it ends asap


during the karaoke session my dear surprise me with this

Photobucket

a gift! surprise gift!
Wen Sze pranked me! told me that it was to late to get it!
was pretty upset
lol! but it was a good surprise done by them hahaha
really had me fall for it.
THANK YOU!

Photobucket

lets name it
(from left)
 1. do u lilac it?
2.over the taupe
3.black shatter (new)
4.the thrill of brazil
5.no rooom for the blues

love it!!!! 
luckily I didnt list more, if not I dunno how much my dear had spent me this gift XD


THANK YOU DEAR!!!! I LOVE YOU, Wong Yip Seng!

No comments:

Post a Comment