Monday, August 15, 2011

Proud



Datuk Lee Chong Wei
was defeated by Lin Dan in BWF 2011 in England.

Was watching his game vs Lin Dan ( from China)
that was my first time ever watching a Badminton game that serious and nervous
and it did be embarrass to say that I never watch him played before till last night.
First time ever huh?

We were having dinner at Subang Perdana with the my BF n the usual bunch of friends there.
We never thought that his game would be like in the middle of our dinner
so we quickly went back to my BF's place to watch
ALL HAIL ASTRO on BEYOND HD
lol so clear...

ahem... anyway, it was really nervous and one of us was nervous till she felt cold (if the friends i watch with reading this, u know who is that lol Xp)



and so the game was really giving us cold sweats, really hope that Datuk Lee Chong Wei could win this game
but apparently it fail.
I was pretty sad to see him fail there. Thought he could had done better.
The others were pretty disappointed about it.

but after I came across this video today
I guess he really played his best
we shouldn't be disappointed, but to be proud for his success that he made this far.






Ganbatte Lee Chong Wei! Malaysia still loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment