Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm back

Ok, I've lost my blogging routine for MONTHS!
now its time for "recovery"


I'm going to further my studies in Bachelor of Communication (majoring in communication and media management) @ Taylor's Lakeside Campus

better facilities around now compare to my previous college





Knowing fun friends/classmates (i dun have all the images ^^">)
 


 Bf and his friends are not excluded too... they are really fun and crazy at times



especially when comes to alcohol related 
which im not really good at alcohol nor as interested ^^">



Oh well, as usual... the clumsy me


not to forget to mention... Im eating more spicy food than ever @.@
gradually getting more hot and spicy food


Do you know the kepong there serve "Snow Beers"
but not as original from Ipoh though

First time I head down to Pasar Ramadhan
unfortunately, under the pouring
but we still shop till the end
and got soaky by the time we got back


And introducing the true color of my BF
Extremely playful




Went shopping with my mom the other day...
I got myself a wallet
and she got herself a wallet and a handbag




OH wait!!!!
Starbucks card is available now!
we can enjoy free drink, free cakes, free coffee beans  (terms and condition applies)



And toffee nut is back for the season drink



Finally, after all the stress given by the Uni,
I finally able to watch this!
City hunter
Honestly, at first when he acted in "Boys over Flowers"
he was not as attractive and i dislike his hair

But in this movie, 
The hairstyling and attitude is way to cool!
And I'm almost obsessed with him!




and this is the latest game that me and my Bf are crazy of
Dragon nest!
should try the game out yo!



and after so many months of whining over my spoiled Super Heroes Shirt, I finally got a new one!
Still hunting for more, because its simple and nice, as well as the quality of it ^^



Not to mention, my car went haywired again... alarm loudly in the middle of the night
even while driving, plus the double signal turns on n off all of a sudden
Apparently my Alarm had already "reach its lifespan"
and now i had a better set
better sound
better receiver from distance (at least better that Proton's original... need at least a meter away only can receive)
and THANK GOD, comes along with a Auto-Brake Lock.... O.O finally
makes my life much easier

also, i just started Japan Life the game after knowing this game existed for very long
but hey, was so busy till i forgotten about this game existence~

Right now I'm also hunting down this 2 manga

Kaichou wa Maid-sama (romance & comedy)

Vampire knight (sci-fi & romance)

will update about this two manga later in next post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment